Privacy Statement and Cookie Statement Via2Shop
This is the Privacy and Cookie Statement of Helmetsfashionshop. You can find our contact details at the end of this Privacy and Cookie Statement under the paragraph heading “Do you have questions or remarks?”. In this Privacy and Cookie Statement we inform you about the use of your personal data (hereinafter also “data”) by Helmetsfashionshop.
Short Privacy Statement
We only use the personal data provided and obtained by us for our own purposes. We do not obtain data from third parties. The data we share with third parties we share in a privacy friendly manner. We only store your data on servers that are located within the European Economic Area. The persons whose data we use have certain rights with regards to their data.
For what purpose do we use your data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For identification purposes.
- To address our customers with the right title.
- To confirm a registration and/or an order by post or electronic means.
- To communicate with our customers, for instance in case of questions or complaints.
- To follow surf en click behaviour of users of our website in order to improve user experience and make our website more interesting for users.
On what grounds is the use of your data based? Our use of your data is based on the following grounds:
- Your consent.
- [The data is necessary for entering into a contract with you, and/or the performance of the contract that we have with you or that you are party in.]
- The data is necessary for our legitimate commercial interests or that of a third party to gain more insights into the needs of our users and customers.
Are your data transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
No, we do not transfer your data to a country outside the European Economic Area. We only store your data on servers that are located within the European Economic Area.
How long do we store your data?
We store your data no longer than necessary for the purposes that we use the data. In general we apply the following terms for retaining your data:
Kind of data Term of retention Customer data (name, address, email, telephone number)
Up to 2 years after the last transaction.
Invoice data, transaction data and other financial data
7 years, based on the mandatory fiscal retention term.
As long as we have a contract or other relationship with you and up to 2 years thereafter
You can find more information about our Cookies under the paragraph heading “Cookie Statement”
Wat rights do you have?
Under privacy law you have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- To request a copy or access to your data.
- To receive information about the use of your data.
- To obtain a rectification of inaccurate data.
- Taking into account the purposes of the use, to have incomplete data completed.
- To have your data erased.
- To restrict the use of your data.
- To object to the use (processing) of your data.
- If you have provided consent for the use of your personal data, to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal will than apply for future use of your data.
- If you have provided us with your data or you have produced data using our service, and you have consented to the use of the data or the data are required for the performance of a contract; and if the data are processed electronically: to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if technically feasible, to have the data transferred in this format to a third party.
- • To register a compliant with the responsible Supervisory Privacy Authority (this can be the Authority in your country of residence, the country you work or the country in which the infringement on privacy law is made). The responsible Supervisory Privacy Authority in the Netherlands is the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us via the contact details provided under the paragraph heading “Do you have questions or remarks?”. In certain instances we have the right to decline your request. In such an instance we will provide you with an explanation of why we decline your request. It is possible that we cannot perform the contract with you if we do not have certain personal data. We will explain this to you if this is the case.
If you have questions or remarks about the use of your data or about this Privacy and Cookie Statement you can contact us:
4132 HR Vianen The Netherlands
Phone Number: +31 6 48338161
Can we make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement?
Yes. This Privacy and Cookie Statement is dated 16-08-2018. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement. If we make important changes, we will inform you thereof, for instance by publishing a notice on our website.