OSC Winter jacket model Jaci
Did you ever feel cold with your own jacket? That is now a thing of the past! Outdoor Survival Canada (OSC) are very high quality winter coats that can withstand extreme weather conditions. The OSC jackets are warm and waterproof, they also have a nice fit and they are, above all, very stylish. The jackets are made by hand and tested under the most extreme weather conditions. All this makes it a very complete jacket which few brands manage to achieve.
Features of the OSC Jaci winter jacket model:
- Handmade in Canada
- Nice fit
- Tall model
- This model has a back length of 86 cm / 34 inches in size S.
- Outer shell of Entrax 800, to achieve Waterproof/Windproof and breathable standards (Critical seams are sealed)
- Inner lining of Entrax 800, Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- Windproof and waterproof
- Zippers are also waterproof
- High quality down quality
- Offers protection up to -40
- Hood and fur collar are removable
- Wind catcher on both the hips and sleeves
- Machine Washable on 30 degrees, not using fabric softener
Click here for all technical information and Size tables OSC jackets
Youtube about OSC Outdoor Survival Canada – Canada’s most extreme Winter Coat!