OSC Winter jacket Model Nini
Did you ever feel cold with your own jacket? That is now a thing of the past! Outdoor Survival Canada (OSC) are very high quality winter coats that can withstand extreme weather conditions. The OSC jackets, for example, are warm and waterproof, they also have a nice fit and, above all, they are very stylish. The jackets are made by hand and tested under the most extreme weather conditions. All this makes it a very complete jacket which few brands manage to achieve.
Features of the OSC Winter Jacket Model Nini:
- 100% handmade in Canada
- Nice fit
- This model has a back length of 62 cm / 24,5 inches in size S.
- Outer shell of Entrax 800, to achieve Waterproof/Windproof and breathable standards (Critical seams are sealed)
- Inner lining of Entrax 800, Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- Zippers are also waterproof
- High quality down quality
- Offers protection up to -40°C
- Hood and fur collar are removable
- Wind catcher on both the hips and sleeves
- Machine Washable on 30 degrees, not using fabric softener
Click here for all Technical information and Size tables OSC jackets
Youtube about OSC Outdoor Survival Canada – Canada’s most extreme Winter Coat!