Did you ever feel cold with your own jacket? That is now a thing of the past! Outdoor Survival Canada (OSC) are very high quality winter coats that can withstand extreme weather conditions. The OSC jackets, for example, are warm and waterproof, they also have a nice fit and, above all, they are very stylish. The jackets are made by hand and tested under the most extreme weather conditions. All this makes it a very complete jacket which few brands manage to achieve.
Features of the OSC Winter Jacket Model Karima:
- This model has a back length of 91 cm by size S
- Handmade in Canada
- Nice fit
- Entrax 800 breathable between layers for extra comfort
- Entrax 800 outer layer is waterproof, windproof and has a dirt-repellent layer
- High quality down quality
- Offers protection up to -40 ° C
- Hood and fur collar can be zipped off
Click here for all Technical information and Size tables OSC jackets
Youtube about OSC Outdoor Survival Canada – Canada’s most extreme Winter Coat!