NCM makes high-quality, but affordable folding electric bicycles.
The practical features of the NCM E-folding bikes include the large tires, the soft saddle, the luggage rack and the easy on and off of the battery. The NCM London is a unique electric bicycle because it looks like a conventional bicycle, unless you look very closely at the rear hub. Great for cycling around town or to work, even hills and other challenging terrains are no problem.
Handy for those who have to travel by train and need a bicycle, also handy to take with the Camper and to the Camping.
You can of course also come and see the NCM Lyon or take a test drive with it, this is possible in Budel.
However, you must first make an appointment with us.
Features of the NCM E-Folding model Lyon:
- Size: 20 inches
- Motor: Das-Kit, R2S, Rear motor, 36V 250W, 25 KM / hour
- Range: Up to 50 km
- Battery: DEHAWK, I3-3608P, 36V 7 Ah 288WH, with USB port
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B (3.0VR), LCD, 6 levels
- Charger: SANS 36V 2A
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, 20 ” 310 mm
- Fork: PW, DQ-20, Alu. 6061
- Brakes front: Tektro, disc brake; Back: Promax TX-117, V-Brake
- Gear: Shimano, Tourney, RD-FT35, 7 gears
- Saddle: Selle Royal, FREEWAY, brown
- Tires: Schwalbe, Big Apple 20 ” 2.2
- Weight: Total weight: Approx 20kg – without battery 17.5kg
- Folding sizes: L x H x D = 90 x 70 x 50 cm